The Elections in Andhra Pradesh has been conducted according to the Constitution in India by the Election Commission of India. The State level head is the Chief Election Commissioner of Andhra Pradesh. The election process in Andhra Pradesh is conducted in two phases. The citizens who are 18 years or above age are eligible to enroll as a Voter in the electoral rolls. The voters are responsible for the democracy. In this article, we will be providing you the information regarding how to apply for a Voter ID Card online.
Types of Electoral Forms Available in CEO Andhra Pradesh Office
There are various types available during the Election process. Each of these forms serves different purposes. So be careful before you choose any form. The form along with the purposes are described below:
|Application for the inclusion of name in the electoral roll.|
|Application Form for the Objection/ deletion of the name from the electoral roll|
|Form 8||Application Form for the electoral rolls|
|Application form for the transposition of entry in the electoral roll.|
The procedure to apply for a Voter ID Card (Andhra Pradesh) Online:
- Visit the website ceoandhra.nic.in and click on the E-registration option.
- Now under the E-registration section, there are two options: one is the Council Constituency and the other is Assembly Constituency.
- Select for Form 6 from the Assembly Constituency.
- When you open the Form 6, an application form is displayed which has to be filled in.
- Fill in the form with required details and enter the submit option and send the application form. The application form is then sent to the Andhra Pradesh Election Commission.
- After the submission of the application process, a reference number is sent. This reference number is used to track down your application form status.
- Then a Booth Level Officer will visit your place to verify all the information that is provided by you in the application form.
- If all the information submitted by you is correct then you will receive the Voter ID Card in no time.
- If you are facing any issues regarding the application procedure then you can call on the Toll-Free Number that is provided on the website. The Toll-Free Number that is provided is 1950.
How to apply for a Voter ID Card Andhra Pradesh Offline
If in case you don’t feel comfortable to apply for a Voter ID Andhra Pradesh, you still have an option to apply for a Voter ID offline.
- Visit the website, ceoandhra.nic.in and click on the option of E-Registration.
- Under the E-Registration, there are two options named Council Constituency and Assembly Constituency. Select the Form 6 from the Assembly Constituency.
- Open the Form 6 and fill it accurately.
- Once all the details are entered press submit and it will be forwarded to the Andhra Pradesh Election Commission.
- An application reference number is given through which you can track your application status from time to time.
- The booth Level Officer will then visit your place and verify the details that you have submitted. If all the information provided is correct then your application is accepted and the Voter ID will be sent via post.
Find more information related to Government Documents, News and Government Schemes please visit Rupeenomics.com