CBSE UGC NET Result 2018, CBSE will be soon declared UGC NET July Result 2018, CBSE UGC NET Name Wise Result 2018, UGC NET Exam Cutoff Marks 2018, CBSE UGC NET Merit List- www. cbsenet.nic.in
नई सूचना-केंद्रीय शिक्षा बोर्ड दिल्ली द्वारा आयोजित यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा 2018 का परिणाम अक्टूबर माह में जारी होने की संभावना है, जो अभ्यर्थी इस बैठे थे, वे वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से अपना नाम और रोल नंबर लगाकर रिजल्ट देख सकते है, अगर आपको अपना नतीजा देखने में किसी भी प्रकार की कोई समस्या आ रही हो तो, आप कमेंट कर Devansh Education टीम से सहायता ले सकते है-धन्यवाद
CBSE UGC NET Result 2018- Central Board of Secondary Education will be soon declared University Grants Commission (UGC) NET Exam Result 2018. Candidates who appeared in UGC NET JRF Exam 8 July 2018 they are waiting for their UGC NET Cutoff Marks and exam score card. They will be soon checked UGC NET/ JRF Exam Marks from here. The Central Board of Secondary education was organized this entrance exam for “Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor.” Using NET qualify certificate, eligible candidates will able to apply for Assistant professor Vacancies. After one month of the exam, the board will publish the CBSE UGC Cutoff List and NET July Exam Merit List 2018 on its official website.
The National Eligibility Test held by the University Grants Commission is the qualifying exam to recruit the aspirants for professors. The UGC will find out the eligibility for Junior Research Fellows and Assistant Professor. The Central Board of Secondary education conducts “national Eligibility Test” twice in a year. On behalf of UGC, the Central Board of Secondary Education announces holding of the National Eligibility Test (NET-2018) on 8 July 2018. The aspirants who qualify for the award of Junior Research Fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor.
CBSE UGC NET Result 2018 Name Wise, UGC NET July Exam Cutoff Marks
CBSE has organization UGC NET examination on 8th July 2018. Aspirants search CBSE UGC NET Result 2018 on the official website. Applicants can download CBSE UGC NET July Result Name or Roll Number Wise. CBSE is well known as Central Board of Secondary Education and situated in Delhi. CBSE has various type examinations conducted every year like as UGC NET/ JRF, 10th, 12th, Graduation & CTET examinations.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Details:
- Name of Department – Central Board of Secondary Education- CBSE, Delhi
- Exam Name – National Eligibility Test- 2018
- Date of Exam – 8th July 2018
- Result Date –August 2018 Last Week
- Official website – www.cbsenet.nic.in
सीबीएसई यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा 8 जुलाई 2018 का परिणाम देखे
सीबीएसई ने यूजीसी नेट परीक्षा 08th जुलाई 2018 मे आयोजित करवाई थी जो अभ्यर्थी इस परीक्षा मे उपस्थित हुए थे वे नीचे दिए गये लिंक से अपना परिणाम (रिजल्ट) देख सकते है, यूजीसी नेट/ जेआरएफ का नतीजा 2018 को जारी होने की संभावना है, यह सूचना आपकी सुविधा के लिए है, सीबीएसई वर्ष मे एक बार यूजीसी नेट/ जेआरएफ की परीक्षा ( जुलाई) आयोजित कर वाइ जाती है, यह परीक्षा देख भर मे एक ही दिन मे आयोजित की जाती है, इस परीक्षा मे लगभग 90 विषयो की परीक्षा होती है,
विभाग ने परिंम जारी करने की तिथि जारी नही की है, लेकिन सूत्रो से मिली जानकारी के अनुसार UGC NET July Result 2018 को जारी किया जाएगा,रिजल्ट जारी करते ही आपको लिंक उपलब्ध करवा दिया जाएगा, एसएमसी एजुकेशन ग्रूप द्वारा दी गई जानकारी आपको अच्छी लगी तो आप इस सूचना को अपने अन्य दोस्तो को भी बता सकते है, और आप हमारे इस पेज को बुकमार्क कर सकते है जिससे आपको अन्य सूचना भी मिल सके, अधिक जानकारी के लिए समन्धित विभाग की वेबसाइट को विजित करे-धन्यवाद
UGC NET July Result Date 2018
CBSE UGC NET Exam Result Declaration Process:
The examiners who qualify for the award of Junior Research fellowship are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for the Assistant professor. This will comprise of following steps:
- The number of aspirants to be qualified for eligibility for Assistant professor shall be equal to 6% of the candidates appeared in both the papers of NET.
- The total slots shall be allocated to different categories as per the reservation policy of Govt of India.
- In order to be considered for Both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for Assistant professor and for Eligibility for Assistant professor only, the aspirant must have participated in both the papers and secured at least 40% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for General category candidates and at least 35% aggregate marks in both the papers taken together for all aspirants belonging to the reserved categories.
- All candidates who had applied for ‘Eligibility for JRF & Eligibility for Assistant Professor Both’ out of the total number of qualified candidates derived shall constitute the consideration zone for JRF.
How to Download CBSE UGC NET Result 2018
- Candidates can also visit for the official website
- After you check Suitable link UGC NET Result 2018
- Enter your detail like as Name, Roll Number, and Exam Name & Post Code Number
- Click submit button
- Save and print Result copy
CBSE NET Cutoff Marks 2018- Check UGC NET July Merit List:
The Candidates are needed to obtain minimum marks in aggregate of all three papers, i.e., Paper-I, Paper-II, and Paper-III for considering an aspirant for the award of JRF and eligibility for the assistant professor as given below:
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|General||40% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)/PWD/SC/ST||35% Aggregate Marks in all the three papers taken together|
- Amongst those aspirants who have appeared in all three papers and cleared Ste I, a merit list will be prepared subject wise and category wise using the aggregate marks of all the three papers secured by such candidates.
- The number of slots for eligibility for Assistant Professor only will be equal to the 6% of the candidates appeared in all three papers of NET. The subject-wise and category-wise distribution of slots will be calculated by using the similar formula as used for calculation slots of JRF as mentioned on the next page.
- A separate merit list for the award of JRF will be prepared from amongst the NET qualified candidates figuring in the merit list prepared under step III
Qualifying Criteria for UGC NET 2018:
University Grants Commission wishes to clarify that earlier qualifying criteria for UGC NET exam involved qualifying top 15% of those candidates in each subject and category who obtained the minimum required marks in Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-II according to the category. The Qualifying percentage out of appeared candidates in the previous 4 UGC NET examinations is given below:
|Examination||Qualifying % Out of Appeared|
|June 2015 UGC NET||4.83%|
|December 2015 UGC-NET||4.96%|
|July 2016 UGC NET||4.08%|
|January 2017 UGC NET||3.99%|
|Future UGC NET||6.00%|
UGC NET Exam Result 2018
In this article, all latest and useful information is provided by our expert team. If you have any query related to CBSE UGC NET Result 2018, then you can ask by putting your comment.
Other Related Link to UGC NET Answer key
Thank you for a visit “CBSE UGC NET Result 2018 Name Wise” Please share your comments on Facebook, Google Plus and Other Social Networks, Best of Luck.