We all like game emulators as they allow us to play any games for free on iOS devices. If you are a long-term user of GBA4iOS, SNES etc., you might know the developer of these emulators, Riley Testate. Two days back he officially announced the Beta version of a new emulator called Drastic ds emulator on his twitter page. Though this is a beta version, many testing fellows appreciated this emulator as it is running much smoother on all the iOS versions. This is an all in one emulator for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices.
2013 may be the end of Nintendo. Though they have not announced it officially, you might have observed a song after installing Drastic ds emulator. This song is much similar to the song played while closing Super Mario game. Many people agree that this year could be the end for Drastic ds emulator and a new chapter begins with Drastic ds Emulator iOS App.
What he said about Drastic ds iOS Emulator is, “Drastic ds is an app. You can think of it just like Nintendo DS emulator. It wasn’t a new game boy but it was an entirely new thing. This is the same relationship with GBA4iOS and Drastic ds app.”
You all know how well Game Boy emulator is working on iOS 10 pre versions like iOS 9/9.1 etc. For the latest iOS devices running on iOS 10.3 or iOS 10.2, GBA emulator showing a lot of problems like Crashing, Shutting down the machine. Thus, Riley Testut comes up with Drastic ds Emulator which is running smoothly with all the latest iOS devices like iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
But, this emulator will support Apple TV and Some Play stations too. This emulator will integrate all emulators into a single one, i.e., You can play all Nintendo classic games, Game Boy and Game Boy Advance games on this emulator. In other words, it will support any ROM file; you don’t need to download a specific ROM file. Some new game consoles also will be added to this emulator. Also Read: Bypass Samsung Pangu
Comp compatibility of Drastic ds:
As per Riley Testut, it will support,
- iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 6SE, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5 C & S.
- iPad Air 5/4/3/2 generation devices
- iPad mini 4,3,2,1
- iPod touch
- iPod Pro
- Apple TV
With that being said, We will get into how to install Drastic ds emulator on iPhone/iPad devices. Also read: FRP Bypass APK
Drastic Ds Emulator Download for iOS | Install Drastic Ds Emulator For iPhone/iPad Without Jail Breaking:
Drastic ds emulator cracked apk is currently in beta stages. Beta versions are not released for Public. This emulator will be released to the public by January 2017. We will update the step by step procedure to download this application after releasing it for all the users by the developers.
- You need a Computer to download this emulator. First of all, download Cydia impactor tool from cydiaimpactor.com. Please choose Cydia impactor file that is compatible with your machine (like Windows, Mac, and Linux).
- Install Cydia impactor software as normal system software.
- Now download the latest version of Drastic ds Emulator IPA file from the net on your PC.
- Please be patient until the completion of the download. Now connect your iOS device to PC using USB Cable and select your device on Cydia impactor tool from the drop-down menu.
- Now drag and drop Drastic ds emulator. Ipa file on to Cydia Impactor.
- It will work as you for the Apple ID and Password. Enter them and Click on OK.
- The System will take a while to complete the installation process. Now you can observe this emulator on your device menu.
Drastic Ds Emulator Roms: Every emulator needs ROM file to play games. One can use either SNES ROMS or GBA ROMS on Drastic ds as it integrates both of them.
For now, This is all about this emulator. We will continuously update the information as soon as we soon as we find it. Keep visit for more updates. Don’t forget to share.