If you wish to link aadhar card with pan card, then you are in the right place. I will tell you methods in detail to link your aadhar card with pan card.
How to check Pan card status
An applicant can apply for pan card on NSDL and UTI website by filling an online form. After filling a form applicant will get acknowledgment number or coupon number, through which they can check pan card status.
You can check pan card status online as well as offline. It’s a very simple and totally free process.
Track your Pan application status Online
There are 2 methods available by which you can check your pan card status Online:
- Check application status from UTI Portal.
- Check your application status through NSDL Portal.
- It’s important to prevent issuing more than one pan card on one name.
- The government made mandatory to link pan with aadhar. All pan not linked with aadhar will be deactivated after 30th September 2019.
- It’s necessary to linking aadhar with a pan for the banking process. Income tax return form would not be processed if your aadhar not linked to a pan card.
- From this linking user will get summarised details of taxes levied on him for future reference.
Mainly two methods are available to link aadhar card with pan card.
- Through E-Filing website
- Through sending SMS
You can link aadhar with a pan through the e-filing website by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the income tax aadhar card status to link aadhar with pan. One form will open on the screen.
- Enter your pan number and aadhar number details into the box. Enter your name mentioned as per your aadhar card.
- In case the only year of birth is mentioned in your aadhar card, you have to click on the square box below.
- Enter the captcha code in the box shown in the image.
OR visually challenged users also request for the OTP, which will send to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP instead of captcha code.
- After then, click on “Link Aadhar” button.
- After entering all details correctly, a pop-up message will appear to show that your aadhar will be linked with your pan successfully.
By this method, you can link your aadhar card with your pan card.