Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018, Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Vacancy Notification, Apply online KPRB Police Jobs 2018, West Bengal Police Civic Volunteers Jobs Eligibility Criteria Application Form at kolkatapolice.gov.in
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018: – West Bengal Police Department Kolkata has released employment advertisement for filling up Civic Volunteers jobs. Candidates who are waiting for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018, this is a golden job opportunity for them. Both Male & Female entrants can fill the application form for Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018. Before applying, you must read detailed notification for eligibility criteria and apply instruction. We know that application will accept in offline mode, so first, all contenders download the prescribed format.
After that fill the necessary details regard with personal and academic in the KPRB Civic Volunteers Jobs form and attach the copy of the original documents. Candidates may send the application in prescribed format to given address. The specified addresses for all division are given in below table.
Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018, KPRB Civic Volunteers Notification:
Contenders who meet eligibility criteria may submit their Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Application form on or before the last date. The Contenders who willing to work in Kolkata Police Department can apply for CRPF Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment Form 2018. The contenders who want to apply the Kolkata Police Application Form, they can check the official advertisement. The final of the candidates will be on an interview basis.
Kolkata Police Bharti 2018 Details:
|Organization Name||Kolkata Police Department|
|Post Name||Civic Volunteers|
|Kolkata Police Notification 2018 Release Date||6th July 2018|
|Starting Date for Kolkata Police 2018 Apply Online||6th July|
|Last Date for Kolkata Police Application Form||16th July 2018|
|Kolkata Police Admit Card Release Date||10-15 Days Before Exam Date|
|Kolkata Police Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Kolkata Police Result Date||Update Soon|
|Educational Qualification:||Passed 8th Class examination from a recognized board.Additional details regarding it can be seen via official notification given below.|
|Age Limit:||Minimum: 20 Years
Maximum: 60 Years
Kolkata Police Vacancy 2018 Details:
|Unit Name||Total Posts|
|North & North Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||39|
|Central Division, Kolkata Police||35|
|South Division, Kolkata Police||44|
|Port Division, Kolkata Police||23|
|Eastern Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||05|
|South East Division, Kolkata Police||13|
|South Suburban Division, Kolkata Police||17|
|South West Division, Kolkata Police||11|
|Traffic Department, Kolkata Police||270|
|Police Housing Estate||60|
Kolkata KPRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Preferably a resident of the area under the Kolkata Police jurisdiction.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: Class VIII pass.
- Preference would be given to the applicants who have done well in sports and have experience as NCC Cadet / Boy Scouts / NSS Guide / Civil Defence Volunteers etc.
- Should not have any criminal record against him/her in any Police Station.
- Should be physically and mentally fit.
- Candidates having experience as Security Guard will be given priority for the posts meant for Police Housing Estate.
Age Limit: Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years (as on 1st day of January 2018) and the maximum age is 60 years.
- Minimum age of the applicant should be 20 years and
- Maximum age is 60 years.
Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Application Form 2018
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under different units of Kolkata Police. The Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers application will be accepted in offline mode. You will need to download the application form from the official website. Candidates fill their personal and academic details in right manner. You upload the necessary certificate and one photograph with the application form. The full address of all division is given in below vacancies table.
The eligibility information is also shared in this article. As per the notification, the contenders must have passed the Class VIII from the recognized board. Here you can get all details related to the West Bengal Kolkata Police Bharti Form 2017. You can get all the details related to this recruitment.
How to apply Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Recruitment 2018:
Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The following documents shall have to be attached with the application.
- Self-attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
- Self-attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
- One self-attested passport size photograph is to be pasted on the right top of the application form.
- Self-attested copy of document regarding proof of age
- Self-attested copies of educational testimonials and experience certificate (if any)
Steps to Download Kolkata Police Jobs Application Form:
- Visit the official website of Kolkata Police
- Check the notification link.
- Click on the ‘Kolkata Police Civic Volunteers Jobs Notification 2018 online application form link advertisement.
- A form wills pop-up on the screen.
- Fill all the required details.
- Upload a scanned photograph and the signature.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail address and the contact number.
- Submit their forms after filling.
- Candidate can make necessary payments to register via. Internet Banking.
- After filling all the necessary details, a candidate can submit the form.
- Take a hard copy of Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 for further use.
- Close the current window.
Thanks for visit the Kolkata Police Recruitment 2018 Latest News Updates. I wish all of you students the best for your career and your future.” share this information on the social networking site for other users