NEET Counselling Process 2018, NEET Admission for MBBS BDS Courses, NEET All India Quota UG (MBBS/BDS) Seats 2018, Check NEET UG Counselling Scheme, Check Process of NEET 2018 Counselling and NEET 2018 Seat Allotment at http://cbse.nic.in/ www.mcc.nic.in- Central Govt banned the 2nd round Counselling and Seat Allotment Process.
Latest Update (13 July 2018): The Medical Counseling Committee has postponed all events related to the 2nd Round of NEET Counseling. NEET 2nd seat allotment Result not announcing this week due to Madras high court order.
NEET 2018 Counselling Schedule: -The Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare will start the NET (UG) 2018 Counselling process. All eligible and qualified candidates are able to do registration, submission of choices, and view indicative seat allotment from 13th June 2018. The Central Board of Secondary education was declared the NEET Result on 5th June 2018. The Medical Counselling Committee will begin the NEET Counselling in various rounds for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in government and private colleges.
According to NEET All India Rank card, aspirants may fill their choices in the NEET Counselling registration form. Facility for registration will be available before Round-1 and beginning of round 2, on dates as specified in NEET Counselling schedule. You can complete the registration from official website www.mcc.nic.in.
NEET 2018 Online Counselling on 13th June, Check List of College Allocation:
Online counselling of admission in medical college will begin on 13th June. According to the proposed schedule from SCI, registration will be done from 13 to 18 June, online Choice Filling and fees will be deposited. On 18th and 19th June, there will be a chance to lock the Choice. The process of seat allotment will be on June 20 and 21. The first list of medical college allocation will be released on June 22.
Students will have to report in the allotted college from June 23 to July 3. The process of filling and locking the choice of the second round will take place on 8th and 9th July.
The NEET Counselling Process 2018 will be beginning held to fill 15% All India Quota Seats only. The remaining 85% seats will be filled through state Counselling. The NEET MBBS BDS seats allotment process will complete in two rounds. Aspirants who do not get any seat in round 1, or it will go and still wish to participate in round 2, then they can exercise fresh choices and lock them for round 2 of NEET 2018 Counselling. Admissions to all seats of MBBS/BDS will be done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG)-2018. There are following quota seats available:-
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- Central Institutions/Universities/Deemed Universities
- State/Mgmt/NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical/ Dental Colleges or any Private university.
- Central Pool Quota Seats.
NEET Counselling Process 2018, Fill NEET 2018 Seat Allotment Choices at www.mcc.nic.in
Only those Entrants who are selected for 15% All India quota seats can participate in National Eligibility Entrance Test Counselling. The 1st round seat allotment of NEET Counselling Process is scheduled to be announced on 15 July, while the second round result of NEET Counselling will be announced on 8 August 2018. After the NEET 2018 Counselling Seat Allotment Process, students must report at allotted colleges for completion of admission process. Through National Eligibility Entrance Test, entrants will be allotted seats to MBBS and BDS programmes offered in government medical and dental colleges of India.
Reservation of Seats in Govt Medical Colleges under 15% All India Quota:
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates,
- 5% seats are reserved for ST candidates,
- 27% seats as per Central Act are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC candidates only in Central Educational Institutions.
NEET Counselling 2018 Dates
Admission to Private & Govt College (NEET All India Quota UG (MBBS/BDS) Seats -2018)
|NEET Counselling Events||Expected Dates|
|Registration, Choice Filling(5th ) & Indicative Seat||03 to 11 July 2018|
|Choice filling & Locking||12 July 2018|
|The process of Seat Allotment – Round 1||13 & 14 July, 2018|
|Round 1st Result Date||15 July 2018|
|Reporting at the Allotted MBBS/BDS against First Round||16 July to 22 July 2018|
|Exercising of Choices and Locking(Round 2) & New Registration||August 01 to 04, 2018 (until 05:00 pm)|
|A process of Seat Allotment – Round 2||August 05 to 07, 2018|
|Round 2 Result Publish||August 08, 2018|
|Reporting at the Allotted Medical/Dental College against Round 2||August 09 to 16, 2018|
|Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota||August 16, 2018|
Step by Step NEET 2018 Counselling Process
1st Online Registration: To participate in NEET Counselling Process 2018, the entrants have to register themselves by filling their basic details. Without registration, candidates will not able to participate in the counselling procedure. After registration, candidates will get a unique USER ID & PASSWORD in registered email Id & mobile number.
Choice Filling & Locking: after the registration process, entrants have to select the medical/dental colleges & courses as per their preference. After final selection, entrants have to click on “Save” button & lock their choices.
Result Date: entrants will receive an SMS or email related to the allotted course & colleges after a few days of the counselling process. The seats will be allotted to the entrants on the basis of rank & opted choice of colleges.
Reporting to College: After result announcement Aspirants have to report to the allotted college and confirm their seat by paying the course fee. In case, the candidate fails to report to the allotted college at the given time frame the seats will give to the next entrants.
Click here: – NEET 2018 Counselling Registration
Required Documents at the time of NEET MBSS/BDS Admission 2018
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Identity Proof
- NEET Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card/Rank Letter
- Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- High School & Intermediate Mark Sheets
- High School & Intermediate Passing Certificate
- 8 Passport size photograph
Eligibility Criteria for NEET Merit List Compilation:
The CBSE will prepare the NEET All India Merit List of qualify contenders. The Merit list will be made based on the criteria given by the Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India. It will follow the specifications as given in Graduate Medical Education regulations-1997 and issued under Indian Medical Council Act- 1956 and BDS regulations, 2007 under the Dentists Act, 1948. Candidates should have following eligibility criteria for NEET Merit list-
- It is necessary for a candidate to secure a minimum mark of 50th percentile in NEET (UG) to MBBS/BDS courses conducted for the particular academic year.
- If the number of candidates requirement in the respective categories fail to get minimum Marks, then the Central govt in consolation with Medical Council of India and Dental Council of India may at its discretion lower the min marks required for admission to MBBS/BDS courses.
- You must have passed individually in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects. They also need to secure a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Biology, and Chemistry at the qualifying examination.
Counselling and Admission other than 15% All India Seats:
- The All India Rank will be given by Central Board of Secondary Education. The result will be given to the DGHS, MoFHW, and GOI. They will be provided it out to the admitting authorities.
- Admitting Authorities will then invite applications for NEET Counselling Process 2018 and Merit List will be drawn based on All India Rank by the admitting authorities subject to their individual rules.
NEET 2018 Counselling Fee:
Candidates have to require charges to apply for NEET 2018 Counselling. Apart from that fee involved is also for getting NEET MBBS Admission to colleges which are same as college fee comprising of tuition fee and other components.
NEET MBBS/BDS Admission Process:
We have provided here latest details about NEET Counselling Process 2018. Candidates may also check the process of submission of choice & locking, Seat Allotment Result, Reporting to Allotted College etc from here.