RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan Clerk Grade II Bharti, RSMSSB Jaipur Department will be soon released Lower Division Clerk (LDC) 11,255 Vacancies, Apply online RSMSSB Clerk Junior Assistant Jobs 2018 at- rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/ राजस्थान 11 हज़ार सरकारी नौकरी की सूचना देखे
नई सूचना- राजस्थान एलडीसी ग्रेड 2 के 11255 पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 10 मई 2018 से 08 जून 2018 तक भरे जांयेंगे, इच्छुक अभ्यर्थी वेबसाइट के अंतिम पैराग्राफ में दिए गए लिंक से आवेदन कर सकते है-धन्यवाद
RSMSSB Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2018: Hello guys, again an employment notification released by Rajasthan government. Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have been announced 11,255 vacancies for Clerk Grade-II and Junior Assistant posts. The department is going to conduct the direct recruitment of LDC Grade 2 / Junior Assistant Exam 2018. We know that lakhs numbers of candidates are waiting for this Bharti. We are providing here latest Rajasthan LDC Clerk Vacancy news, eligible candidates must grab without wasting time. Aspirants will able to apply online for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment from 10th May 2018. Before applying, you all should check full detailed notification. Appliers may submit the RSMSSB Clerk Jobs application form on or before 8th June 2018.
Interested candidates can apply online for RSMSSB Department Lower Division Clerk and Junior Assistant 11,255 vacancy Post up to before 8th June 2018. Online registration for this post is starting will be January 2018. The vacancy department official website is rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/Important Date sheet, eligibility and other important points are mentioned in this article.
RSMSSB Clerk Grade II Recruitment 2018, Rajasthan LDC Vacancy Notification
A Candidate, who passed Graduation class and wants to Job in Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board, can apply for this post. It is golden opportunity to get a job in RSMSSB Department. Candidates are advised that they should be read official notification of RSMSSB LDC Vacancy 2018. Recruitment notification will give complete detail. If you are eligible and interested then don’t wait to fill online application form the same.
Rajasthan Clerk Recruitment Details:
- Department Name – Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board
- Post Name in Hindi & English – Lower Division Clerk Grade-II (LDC) (एलडीसी) and Junior Assistant
- Job Location- Rajasthan
- Total Vacancies – 11,255 Vacancies
- Job Type – Full Time & Government Job (Contract Basis)
- Job Category – Contract & Fixed Salary Basis
- Official Website- www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in
RSMSSB Clerk Vacancy Details:
|Department Name||Post Name||Non-TSP Area||TSP Area||Total Posts|
|Governance Secretariat||Clerk Grade-II||329||00||329|
|Public Service Commission||09||00||09|
|State Subordinate Department||Junior Assistant||9768||1149||10917|
RSMSSB Clerk Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying for Rajasthan Clerk Recruitment, candidates must check the complete eligibility criteria. Because once, application form submitted, you can’t any changes in it. So, fill the RSMSSB LDC Recruitment application form with correct details according to eligibility norms.
(i) Senior Secondary from a recognized Board or its equivalent Examination.
(ii) “0” or Higher Level certificate course conducted by DOEACC under control of the Department of Electronics, Government of India.
Certificate course on computer concept by NIELIT, New Delhi
Computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data Preparation and computer software (DPCS) certificate organized under Nationall State councilor Vocational Training Scheme.
Degree/ Diploma/Certificate in Computer Science / Computer application from a university established by law in India or from an institution recognized by the Government.
Senior Secondary Certificate from a recognized Board of Secondary Education in the Country, with the Computer Science/ Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering from a polytechnic institution recognized by the Government
Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT) conducted by Vardhaman Mahaveer Open University, Kota under control of Rajasthan Knowledge Corporation Limited”.
(iii) Candidates should have knowledge of Devnagari Script and Rajasthani Sanskriti.
Age Limit- The age of the candidates should be 18 to 40 years as on date 01/01/2019. Upper age relaxations are applicable up to
- General Female Candidate: 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC/MBC Male candidates: 5 years
- SC/ST/OBC Female candidates: 10 years
Note: Check detailed notification to check age limit for Ex-Serviceman and others reserved categories.
Application Fee –
Candidates have to pay the examination fee as per their category. Candidates send the examination fee to selection board via E-Mitra or Jan Suvidha Kendra (C.S.C). Aspirants may make the payment followings:-
- General/ OBC (Creamy Layer) candidates: Rs 450/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy layer)/ MBC Candidates: Rs 350/-
- Other all reserved category candidates: Rs 250/-
RSMSSB Clerk Vacancy 2018 Important dates –
- Date of release official notification: 16th April 2018
- Application form start date- 10th May 2018
- Last date for RSMSSB Clerk application form – 8th June 2018
- Date of Examination: September 2018
RSMSSB LDC Exam Date & Admit Card –
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) is not fixed Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Exam Date. Admit card for this examination may be available before 15 days. A candidate may bookmark this page to get admit card related information. You may also check out the official website. We will publish a direct link to get admit card. Candidates enter your detail like as Name, DOB, Application ID, Password, DOB & Mobile Number. After you download Call Letter, save and print your admit card copy….
RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 Application Form Process:
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for RSMSSB Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Vacancy 2018.
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, cast certificate, 10th, 12th & graduation mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of RSMSSB department or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th, graduation marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018 if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
RSMSSB Clerk Grade II Exam Pattern 2018:
The exam authority will be held the Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade II written exam in the month of September 2018. The exam will be of 200 Marks and candidates have to solve the complete paper in 3 hours.
|Paper-I||General knowledge, Current Affairs & Mathematics||100||3 hours|
|General Hindi and English||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II Computer Hindi Typing||Speed Test||25||10 Minutes|
|Efficiency Test||25||10 Minutes|
|Computer English Typing||Speed Test||25||10 Minutes|
|Efficiency Test||25||10 Minutes|
Rajasthan Clerk Grade-II Jobs 2018
Thank you for the visit. If you like this article or got useful information then share on social networks with your friends. Please keep in touch with us and visit this page regularly to get RSMSSB LDC Recruitment information i.e. admit card issue date, exam date, interview date, result & merit list etc.