SSC CGL Response sheet & Correct answer – SSC has issued CGL 2018 tier 1 online exam response sheet with correct answers. Candidate can submit challenge under “Submission of Representations” at vacancycollection.nic.in/sicpochallenge18 & ssc.nic.in
Good News for SSC CGL candidates, the department has uploaded tier 1 online examination questions paper with answer sheet. Candidates were waiting for SSC CGL online test questions and answer keys. Now you can check out your performance in CGL pre-examination. SSC sets deadline for questions & answers challenge. It will be available up to at official website i.e. www.ssc.nic.in & vacancycollection.nic.in/sicpochallenge18/
SSC CGL 2018 Tier 1 Marks, Response Sheet with Correct Answers
Staff Selection Commission had conducted tier 1 or pre-examination from August 2018. The first time, SSC had conducted online examination on graduation level. In the online test format, questions paper and response sheet are important factors. Candidate wants to check exactly attempted questions.
It is a very good step for students. Response sheet will show transparency in the recruitment process. Candidate can check own attempted questions using the roll number and password. While candidate will require same CGL pre-online test user ID and password.N
एसएससी ने CGL प्री ऑनलाइन परीक्षा का प्रश्न पत्र उत्तर सहित डाल दिया है आप अपने रोल नंबर और पासवर्ड डाल कर अपना प्रश्न पत्र और उनके उत्तर और आपने कोनसे जबाब दिए थे देख सकते हो | इस से आप अपने प्री के नंबर भी जोड़ सकते हो
How to Check your attempted questions & OMR Response Sheet
- Candidate should read SSC notification regarding response sheet.
- Check your CGL pre-Admit card and note down your roll number and password.
- Now visit the official website (ssc.nic.in) and follow some instructions.
- You may also direct visit CGL Submission of Representations website i.e. vacancycollection.nic.in/sicpochallenge16/
- Now Enter your CGL pre user ID and password,
- Next, you will see your shift questions paper with correct answer & attempted answers.
- Now Count your correct and wrong questions and calculate your provisional marks.
Thank you for the visit. Please share this article on the social networks i.e. Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, WhatsApp etc.