SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018, SSC Constable GD Bharti 2018, Check SSC GD Constable Exam Notification, SSC GD Exam Dates, Fill Online SSC Constable GD Jobs Application form from official website www.ssc.nic.in- GD Constable Notification will release on 21st July 2018
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018- Notification will issue on 21st July 2018- The Staff Selection Commission will be released very shortly the SSC Constable GD Recruitment notification. We know that huge numbers of candidates are waiting for the latest Defence Jobs. The Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct the Recruitment of Constables (General Duty) in CAPFs Exam-2017 and dates will release very soon. The Constable GD exam will be a computer-based examination.
Aspirants who are waiting for SSC GD Constable 2018 vacancies they are able to get it from 21st July 2018. The official dates for applying online and exam dates are not declared yet. Contenders stay tuned here and get latest for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 like vacancies numbers, eligibility criteria, exam pattern and syllabus from here.
Latest Updates: The Staff Selection Commission will release shortly the SSC GD Constable Vacancies and fill 57000 vacant seats in CRPF, ITBP, BSF CISF, SSB and Assam Rifles. Candidates stay tuned here for upcoming SSC Constable GD Bharti 2018. The Notice for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2018 will be published on the website of the Common on 21st July 2018. Check Official News related
SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018, SSC Constable GD Bharti 2018 Dates: –
Hello, Friends Here is great news for those candidates who willing to work in the government jobs. This time the government will be released the huge numbers of vacancies for the General Duty Constable in the various department like that ITBP, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB. Dear Candidates, Are you looking for the government jobs in the Staff Selection Commission? Do you have completed your Degree?. Then you are at right place. Before applying for SSC Constable GD Jobs 2018, you must check SSC GD Bharti Eligibility Criteria, Selection process and instruction to apply online from here.
Then you are standing in the right place. www.resultuniraj.co.in is an educational portal. Here you can get the all latest government jobs updates, result, important notes, short tricks videos, Answer Key, Cut off, important or latest scheme/ Yojana and more others. Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit the young or enthusiast contenders in the department for the posts of the General Duty Constable.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Details:
SSC Stands for Staff Subordinate Service Commission was established on 4th November 1975. The SSC conducts various exams every year to fill vacant posts in various government departments. The SSC manages and organizes the recruitment phases for SSC CGL, SSC CHSL (10+2), SSC Multitasking, SSC Jr Engineer and SSC Stenographer examination. The Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam in many tiers like Tier-I, Tier-II, Tier-III and Tier-IV. After completion, the Tier-II exam, SSC organize the typing/Skill Test and Descriptive Exam in Tier-III and Tier-IV. This time SSC is preparing to declare the SSC GD Constable Notification.
SSC Constable GD Exam Details:
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission.
- Post Name: General Duty Constable
- Total Vacancy: 57000.
- Jobs Location: Pan India
- Application: online mode. Online
- Exam Type: National Level Competitive Exam
- Official Website of the SSC: www.ssc.nic.in
- Article Category: – SSC Constable GD Bharti Notification
- Job Category: SSC Jobs
- Job Type: – Central Government Jobs
SSC GD Constable Vacancy 2018, ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB Vacancy
Category Wise Vacancies Details:
|Constable (GD) Vacancies for Male Candidates|
|Constable (GD) Vacancies for Female Candidates|
SSC Constable GD Jobs 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
We suggest the candidates they must check eligibility norms before apply online for SSC GD Constable Bharti 2018. Because application with wrong details will be canceled. The official notification is not issued yet. After declaration, candidates check minimum education qualification, age limit so that it may be helpful for candidates to know the SSC GD Constable 2018 eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification: Many Aspirants are going to apply online for SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 (BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSF, SSB, NIA and Riflemen). Therefore they must have graduation degree/ Diploma/ 10th Standard pass from reputed Board/University/ Institution which should be recognized by the government.
Age should be between 18 to 23 years old as the last date of SSC Constable GD application form for SSC GD Constable Recruitment. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
|Category Name||Age Limit|
|Ex-Servicemen (GEN)||26 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||29 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||31 years|
|Domiciled in J&K during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (GEN)||28 Years|
|Domiciled in J&K during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (OBC)||31 Years|
|Domiciled in J&K during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989 (SC/ST)||33 Years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (GEN)||28 years|
|Children and dependent of victims KILLED in the 1984 riots OR communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||33 years|
Candidates can be known about SSC GD Constable Application fee after official notification. Aspirants have to pay Rs 50/- for General OBC candidates. No application fees required for all other reserved category candidates.
- General/ OBC- Rs 50/- Only
- SC/ST/PwD- No Fe
How to apply for SSC GD Constable Recruitment Online Application Form
- First, you should confirm your eligibility before apply online for GD Constable Jobs
- If you are completing eligibility and interested then go for the apply online procedure.
- Keep all your documents with you i.e. photographs, signature, caste certificate, 10th, 12th mark sheet.
- Now visit the official website of SSC or click on “DIRECT APPLY ONLINE”
- Complete your basic details i.e. Name, Fathers Name, and Address etc.
- Fill your educational details i.e. 10th, 12th marks & subjects.
- Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose payment method i.e. offline or online
- Pay Application fee for GD Constable Vacancies if it is essential for you.
- Finally, submit application form after dual manually verify.
- Now save your application as PDF on your computer, laptop or mobile. You may also save on Online Drives.
- Take a print out to keep the record and future use.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Important Dates:
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Notification Date||21st July 2018|
|Start date of SSC GD Constable application form||21st July 2018|
|Closing date for submitting online||20th August 2018|
|Closing Date for Generating Challan||Update Soon|
|SSC GD Constable Admit Card||Update Soon|
|SSC Constable GD Exam Dates||September 2018|
|SSC GD Constable 2018 Result||Update Soon|
SSC GD Constable 2018 Selection Process:
The candidates will have to pass the Physical Standard Test & Physical Efficiency Test. The successful entrants will have to appear for the SSC GD written examination followed by PMT examination. The salary will be Rs20200 with Rs 2000 grade pay. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2018 notification to fill 57000 Constable Vacancies in ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF & SSB organizations soon at the official website @ ssc.nic.in. More details are given in latest SSC GD Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- Physical Standards Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern 2018:
The candidates have to undergo various recruitment phases. There is PST/PET, Written Test and Document Verification will be conducted.
Physical Standard Test:
For Male Candidates
- Height:- 175 cms
- Chest:- 80 & 85 cms after expansion
For Female Candidates
- Height:- 157 cms
- Chest:- Nil
- Weight- According to height and Age
Physical Efficiency Test-
|Race (Time Durations)||5 km in 24 minutes||106 km in 8 min 30 Sec|
|Physical Efficiency Test|
|Race||1 Miles in 6 min 30 sec||800 meters in 4 minutes|
SSC GD Constable Recruitment- Written Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: – Exam will be held in Online & Offline mode.
- The medium of Exam: – If you are going to appear in the online exam then question paper will be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.If you are going to appear for offline mode then question paper will be in regional language also.
- Section: – There will be four sections in the exam.
- Subject Name: – Four sections will be divided in General Knowledge, English, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
- Duration of Exam: – Duration of exam will be 2 hours.
- of Questions: – 100 MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) will be mentioned in the exam.
- Marking Scheme: – 1 mark will be awarded for a correct answer.
- Negative Marking: – 0.25 mark will deduct for a wrong answer
|Subject Name||No. of Qs||Max Marks||Exam Time|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25||2 hours|
|General Knowledge& General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Exam Admit Card 2018
The Staff Selection Commission has scheduled Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Exam 2018 in September 2018. Examinees may download SSC Constable Admit Card for Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and written exam. The SSC will release GD Constable Call letter before 15 days of the test.
SSC Constable GD Result 2018
We know that Commission will first conduct PST/PET Test and after the competition the Physical Measurement and Efficiency Test, you all will wait for exam score. Therefore we updated the SSC GD Constable Result link here. Aspirants may download the exam score card by entering their necessary details.
SSC GD Constable Jobs 2018
We have provided all latest and useful information regarding the SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 here. We hope that all aspirants will easily download the detailed notification and applying instructions. If you face any problem to access the details then you can put your query in below comment box.