TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018, Telangana PSC 9200 Panchayat Raj Post Apply Online, Telangana Panchayat Raj Vacancy Secretary Job Online Application, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process Details tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission is going to invite online applications for the 9200 posts of Panchayat Secretary. The Online Application process for the “TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018” will start soon. Candidates will have to apply online through the official website of Telangana PSC: tspsc.gov.in. Here we have provided detailed information such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, pay scale, application fee etc on this page. Candidates who are interested in the following job profile can check complete details below in this article.
TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018- 9200 Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) conducts various recruitment examinations every year. Now it is ready to release a Recruitment Notification for the 9200 Panchayat Secretary Posts. It is a good job opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for the government job in Telangana State. Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply for the job very soon. Any official date to release notification is not available till the date but it is expected that the Telangana Panchayat Raj Recruitment 2018 Process will start from the first week of August 2018. Once the official notification will be released by the Telangana PSC, we will notify you through this website. Till then you are advised to check vacancy details on this page.
Telangana PSC Panchayat Raj Vacancy 2018
- Organization: Telangana Public Service Commission
- Name of the Post: Panchayat Secretary
- Total Posts: 9200 (Approx)
- Online Application Process Date: Update Soon
- Category: Recruitment Notification
- Status: Available Soon
- Official Website: tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Panchayat Raj Job 2018 (tspsc.gov.in)- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the Panchayat Raj Recruitment must check the eligibility criteria and other details of the jobs below in the post. You can also visit the official website of TSPSC for more details.
- Candidate should have completed graduation from the any recognized university of India to apply for the Panchayat Secretary Jobs. Detailed information will be updated here once the official notification will be out.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18 to 44 years. Age relaxation will be available for reserved category candidates.
Applicant’s selection will be done on the following basis –
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Applicat$ion Fee:
Application fee can be changed as per the official advertisement. The below given details are just an estimated idea.
- General/ OBC Category: 100/- Rupees
- SC/ ST & Other: No Fee
- TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Notification Release Date: Update Soon (August)
- Starting date to apply for online: Update Soon
- Last Date for Registration: Update Soon
How to Apply for the TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancy 2018
Candidates must have to log on to the official website of the Telangana PSC to apply for the job. You may take help of these below-given instructions also.
- Open the official website of TSPSC: gov.in
- Find the link of official advertisement of TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018.
- Read the official advertisement carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job then click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee through net banking, debit or credit card.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application.
We shared here all the details of Telangana TSPSC Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2018. If you have any query regarding this article, you can write us in the comment box. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.